Beanie Collection

54 comments

1. Plain Black Beanie w/ DIY Studs - eBay

You all know I love my beanies and I just can't seem to get enough of them.
They are litrally perfect for me, as im always having lazy days with my hair when i'm at uni, so I can whack one on and then im sorted, infact tomorrow well today LOL is going to be a beanie day I think. So I thought i'd do a post on my current collection, well its not much of a collection as I only have 6 but it is still growing. I decided to do this post starting from the first beanie I bought to my most recent buy. I cant wait to get my hands on some neon ones and a couple more embroidered ones, oh I also have my eye on a bright red one, I'm really loving the colours red and pink at the moment.

This beanie was the first ever one I bought from eBay, I thought i'd play it safe and stick with good ol'black. I think I bought it at the beginning of 2012, but I hardley ever wore it. However, during the summer I studded a couple of my jackets and had a few studs left so I thought id add them to this beanie and I love how it turned out. Its become one of my favourite beanies to chuck on and when i've got this beanie on the studs give any outfit that added edge, which I love! I am definitely going to do more DIY beanies when I'm less busy, as they are SO MUCH BETTER than buying pre studded beanie. This is because its so much cheaper and doing it yourself means you get to put the studs where you want. also sorry for the goofy faces haha.


2. Black "Trill" Beanie - eBay


This Trill beanie was the second beanie that came into my life and I LOVE IT! When I bought it from eBay, it was a massive impulse buy. At the time I didn't even know what Trill ment... oops, but obviously I researched it and it was alright. Wasnt too sure about the gun at first thought but I don't think its that noticable and I guess it makes it a little different. This hat was a bargain at like £5 or something like that and the quality is great. I wore it out on a night out and I got quite a few complements too, which was cool. 


3. Black BOY beanie - Gift


The 3rd beanie is my BOY one that I got for Christmas. I love love love this beanie but it all honesty I have never worn it before. This is literally the first time and i'm starting to wonder why because It looks pretty rad and its comfortable. Its kind of different from the previous two as its not as much matrial so it doesnt bunch up at the top (which I like) but it still pretty cool, might have to rock this out at university tomorrow. 


4. Black Carhartt Beanie - Gift


Next on the list is my Carhartt beanie, that I also got for Christmas and its safe to say this is my most worn beanie. I literally live in this thing, it is so so comfortable and I love the shape of it and how it makes my head look haha! I also like the logo in the front which looks cool and sets it apart from your plain black beanie. I've seen it on the ASOS website and it was priced at £20, so its also my most expencive hat, thats probably why its so soft and comfortable compared to the others, you can also find this hat on eBay too. I have my eye on the neon orange one. 


Plain Maroon Beanie - eBay



Plain Bottle Green Beanie - eBay


Last on the list are these two beanies that I bought the same time from eBay. I had previously bought it in maroon and grey but my brother nabbed them off me, so when buying them again I decided to still stick with the maroon but get the bottle green instead as its different (sorry its not coming up well in the pictures). Both of these beanies were around £3 which was a steal as they are pretty soft and comfortable. Weirdly enough the green is stretchier and softer than the maroon, but they are both pretty amazing. Unfortunately like the BOY beanie I haven't had any wear out of these two, which is awful. its like the heels thing all over again guys, I buy them but I never use/wear them haha. However, after doing this post I am now determind to wear these beanies, cause then im able to justify getting more haha! 


5:50AM and the post is complete ha, but I think its time for me to try and get 3 hours sleep haha! Hope you all have a great day. oh also Happy 18th Birthday to Vanz and Ally woooo. 

Jumper with Sheer Shoulder - ASOS
Riding Pants - American Apparel 
Gold Chain - ASOS
Silver/Burgundy Casio Watch - eBay
Rings - eBay, Topshop, ASOS

Lips - Topshop (All About Me) on the base & NYX Soft Matte Lipcream (Addis Ababa) on top



What are your thoughts on beanies? 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

54 comments:

  1. stunning! you look just gorgeous with these beanies! so pretty!

    Check out my latest OOTD :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much lovely, shall deffo check it out :) xx

      Delete
  2. You really suit all of these! I wish I did but somehow it just doesn't work out for me ahaaa xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much, im sure you look good :) xx

      Delete
  3. I have that maroon beanie too, similar but i never wear it. Beanies look horrible on me but on you its looks sooo fierce!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great collection of beanies. Suits you oh so well! Love the studded beanie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beanies suit you so much! I just can't pull them off!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Megan, im sure you look lovely :) xx

      Delete
  6. I looove these snaps of you! I think the studded one is my fave, your lip colour is amazing.

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. oo I love the DIY beanie!
    your jumper is so cute <3

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all these beanies, they really suit you! And also I really want your top!

    http://lovefromchar.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your studded beanie the best! It's so rock and roll :) You have a great blog! Would you like to follow each other via bloglovin?

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have Nominated your blog for the creative blog award check it out here: http://xgardenofedenx.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/thank-you-to-my-lovely-sister-stefi_19.html
    Elle xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh wow thank you so much for nominating me Elle :) xx

      Delete
  11. Ahhh I'm such a beanie fan! Love your studded one :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your lipstick, wish I could pull of beanies they look so cool on you

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome lip color! Everything about this outfit is amazing! I love it!
    I just posted last night! Would live for you to check it out!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so so much, I will deffo check your post out :) xx

      Delete
  14. Dope Beanie! Love your lip color!!!!
    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com
    Instagram: Cmichellestyles

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice lovely crazy post
    kisses
    www. welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. that lip color is perfect on you, and I've wanted to experiment with beanies but I don't know how one would look over my curly fro lol, but I really like that studded one!

    deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so so much! deffo worth getting off ebay they are so cheap :) xx

      Delete
  17. I like the colour of your lipstick !

    www.izabielaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am in love with the first hat!!!
    Like your style!

    maybe you will like my blog to!

    www.nathalie-kemna.nl

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, shall deffo check out your blog :) xx

      Delete
  19. wow! 6 beanies is quite a collection in my opinion. you need a neon one to complete the collection.

    love your lipstick.

    fikki xx

    thepastimebliss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah I agree, deffo need a neon one! thanks you :) xx

      Delete
  20. You can't beat a beanie hat to hide all the bad hair days. Love your collection!

    http://www.youremyfavouriteflavour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Amazing post! Love your style!

    Would you like follow each other? Let me know =)

    addictbeiconic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. You look fierce with those beanies. The beanie with studs is the business. I just somehow don't pull off the beanie look well..lol..xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so very much! im sure you look lovely :) xx

      Delete
  23. OMG absolutely cool beanies!! my favourite is the first one with those awesome spikes!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your lipstick is absolutely BEAUTIFUL on you! And what a collection of beanies, I'd love to see on neon coloured one on you. I think you would definitely make it look hot!

    www.allthingsstephh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you gorge, I really want a neon one haha xx

      Delete
  25. you're too cute!!
    love the beanie so much

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lipstick is amazing! You're gorgeous xx
    Fickledreamss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  27. Aaaw, craving for beanies right now! I envy youu and your cutie beanies:P
    Btw if you have a sec, you may check out my blog ;) and if you don't mind, would you like to follow each other? Let me know!
    agustinmonica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much :), shall deffo check out your blog :) xx

      Delete
  28. very cool tumblr!! and love the pics of you!!

    ReplyDelete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig