DizzyVelvet Exclusive

45 comments

I can't believe it is the first of December, it's unbelievably scary how fast the year has actually gone. 



Today we all woke up to the bad news that actor Paul Walker had passed away at the shocking age of 40. This really broke my heart because he was so young, but looking at the pictures of the car the he was in and the state it was it really sadden me, no one should ever have to die like that. The Fast & Furious movie that came out this year was one of my favourites this year and it sucks that they were halfway through the next one when he passed. This like this just really make me realise that life is actually so fickle and we could be gone on this earth in a second and I really need to cherish every moment and opportunity because we really don't know when it all could be over sadly. 

ANYWAY enough of the sad stuff ha, you all know about my new business venture DizzyVelvet and this weekend the official photo shoot for the website took place, so I thought I would share some snaps with you, the shoot was styled by me and it was an autumn/winter style shoot. I had so much fun photographing and styling the photo shoot and I was really happy with how they came out. We are drawing closer to the officially launch date, which shouldn't be too long now and I am so excited for everyone to see what we have in store. The final DV shoot is happening this coming week which is going to be so much fun. The beautiful model is my friend Radhika and I think we can all agree she did a great job.  I hope you like the photos, I had so much fun shooting it and I cant wait for you all to see what i've been up to when we officially launch! In the mean time You can find 

DizzyVelvet on:
Instagram: @DizzyVelvet
Official Website: LAUNCHING SOON!


 Ouitfit One 
Red Floral Headband, DizzyVelvet
Red Roses Beanie, DizzyVelvet
Shirt, Boohoo
Trousers, Models Own (River Island)
Necklace, Models Own
Fur Gilet, eBay
White Shoes, eBay

Outfit Two
Blue Floral Headband, DizzyVelvet
Three Lion Head beanie, DizzyVelvet
Little Lion Man Beanie, DizzyVelvet
Neon Vest, Topshop
Tartan Bomber Jacket, Internacionale (2 years old)
Jeans, Models Own
Fur Collar, Missguided 
Sunglasses, Primark 

Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

45 comments:

  1. beautiful hair!!! kisssss:*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are beautiful Em! Rad is the most perfect model x

    blondecanvas.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Dizzyvelvet head accessories. They're all so cute!

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow I love your outfits, they all looks great on you
    visit my blog
    momentofbeautybyjs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was really sad to hear about paul walker too :( Looks like a great shoot, I love the styling :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so sad, still not registered. ah thank you :)

      Delete
  6. We definitely have a lot in common. Love the post

    #RIPPAULWALKER

    xo, Stephanie
    She Casually Allure. "Not Another Fashion Blog"

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know its so sad about paul walker! I love the outfits in this post! that tartan bomber jacket is beaut! now following!!

    http://racheldavis-thestylesparrow.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The photos are great! I love the styling, especially in the first look!
    - Charlotte
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow what an amazing outfit!! Incredible style I love the way you've put everything together - amazing :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I completely understand about Paul Walker his death shook me and we do need to appreciate every moment we have, the shoot looks great I love the floral crowns so much!
    Deejay Speaks

    ReplyDelete
  11. I feel to terrible about his death too..he looked like such a loving person and it's just really sad that he passed.

    The shoot looks great, like wow I love these items. The styling is flawless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still havent gotten over it :( thank you very much :) xx

      Delete
  12. i'm really sad about paul walkrer :/

    but i love your smile, you r looking so happy and full of energi :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am IN LOVE with your style, you look so awesome! That flower crown headband is my favourite part, these are such awesome pictures!

    http://www.ragsoflove.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your style , beautiful outfit :)
    Follow me = follow you
    Love , Lucy ;*

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing outfits love the photos :D will check out your site when its launched I also have the same chunky black platform boots in the last photos they are amazing <3

    www.krystelcouture.com
    GLAMGLOW + Macadamia Oil Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  16. U are so pretty! And your hair is flawless! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your outfit! And I adore your hair!
    Would you like to follow each other on gfc? Please, let me know! :)
    xoxo
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love these outfits! Beautiful!

    Emma xox

    www.glitterandwishes.blogspot.co.ul

    ReplyDelete
  19. such pretty looks, especially the first ones.
    abt your post, life you never know what happens, he was indeed still young.

    xoxo
    http://livelifeamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I really love love love this outfit, especially the red floral crown! Can't wait to see more about the photo shoot <3

    ReplyDelete
  21. just love your style, sooo chic, and the flowers headhand is amzing

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh wow, amazing looks, just so so cool

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely blog!!
    Can we follow each other via gfc g+ and bloglovin?

    http://asweetwoorld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. All those headpieces are amazing! Seriously loving that beanie with the rose trim!!! The pictures are gorgeous and your friend is so pretty!

    http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great - love them all <3
    Lorá
    http://loracroissant.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. You are gorgeous ! I love both outfits !
    xx

    thafrenchquarter.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig